The Expirations report provides graphical and tabular representation of the total amount due to expire on gift cards purchased at your center in a selected duration.
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Marketing.
- Select Gift Cards from the filter.
- From the list of reports, select Expirations (Graphical).
The report opens in a new tab.
- Select the date from the filter criteria below and click Refresh.
|From the drop-down list, select either 1, 2, 3, 6 months or custom.
If you choose Customfrom the list, then specify the custom dates in the From and To fields.
Note: For custom dates, you can view data for a maximum date range of 6 months at a time.
Note: The report projects data for the current month and the approaching months in the selected duration (it does not show data for past months). For example, if you select 3 months from the filter criteria and the current month running is December 2016, the report displays the data for December (current month), January 2017, and February 2017.
The gift card expiration report provides data in two formats:
- Graphical: Provides a graphical illustration of the data based on the filter criteria selected. The vertical bar graph shows the total amount going to expire on gift cards in the selected duration.
- Tabular: The report provides the graphical data in a table format. To view the data in a tabular format click the Data button.
Note: To export the data, on the top right corner of the table, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
A Report Data table opens in a new window. The following data displays in the table:
- Month: Displays the name of the month based on the filter criteria selected
- Balance Amount: Displays the total amount due to expire on gift cards purchased at your center for each month in the selected duration
- Num expirations: The number of gift cards going to expire in each month