The Sales - Gift Cards report provides detailed information of all gift card sales made in your center on the selected date.
You can use this report to:
- Track your center’s total sale on gift cards
- View open and closed sale invoices
- View a comprehensive breakdown of all gift card sales – price, value, tax, mode of payment etc.
- View the gift cards sold as a part of a promotion
- View gift card sales generated by employees of the center
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, navigate to Daily Reports.
- Select the Sales - Gift Cards report from the list of reports.
- The report opens in a new tab. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons.
|Date||By default, the current date displays. To view information for any other date, select the date from the calendar.|
|Invoice No||The gift card purchase invoice number.
Click the invoice number to view the gift card sale invoice.
|Guest Code||The guest’s customer ID registered in the Guest profile->General tab.|
|Guest||The full name of the guest. Click the name to open the guest's profile.|
|Receipt No||The receipt number of the purchased gift card.|
|Sold By||Name of the employee or service provider who sold the gift card.|
|Gift Card #||The gift card number. The card number is typically a code associated with the gift card. The front desk or guest can use this code to redeem a gift card, check the balance, or view other gift card details such as the gift card email, card expiry date etc.|
|Promotion||The name of the promotion under which the gift card was sold.|
|Card Value||Value of the gift card purchased.
Value is the extra amount the organization adds to the gift card in addition to its price or face value.
|Price||The price of the gift card (excluding tax, if any).|
|Discount||The amount of discount applied to the gift card sale invoice.|
|Tax||The amount of tax paid on the gift card purchased.|
|Price Paid||The price paid by the guest after deducting discount and adding the tax amount.|
|Member||If the guest is a member at the center, the column displays Yes, else, it displays No.|
|First Visit||If the purchaser is a new guest who has visited your center for the first time, the column displays Yes, else, it displays No.|
|Payment Type||The mode of payment to buy the gift card – cash, check, custom, gift card etc.|
|Status||Invoice status (open or closed).|
|Created By||Employee who created the invoice and billed the guest for the gift card purchase.|
|Closed By||Employee who closed the invoice.|