The gift card Expiration report provides details of the gift cards that have expired in the selected duration.
Use this report to view:
- Gift cards that have already expired
- Amount used and the balance available against each card
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, navigate to Marketing.
- Select Gift Cards from the filter.
- Select the Expirations (General) report from the list.
- The report opens in a new tab. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons.
|From the drop-down list, select either 1, 2, 3, 6 months or custom.
If you choose Custom from the list, then specify custom dates in the From and To fields.
Note: For custom dates, you can view data for a maximum date range of 6 months at a time.
Example: If you wish to see data from January to August, first view data from January to June and then view data from July to August.
|Name||The full name of the guest who purchased the gift card.|
|Mobile Phone||Registered phone number for the guest.|
|Code||The gift card number.
The card number is typically a code associated with the gift card. The front desk or guest can use this code to redeem a gift card, check the balance, or view other gift card details such as the gift card expiry date, price and value on the card etc.
|Value||Value of the gift card purchased.
Value is the extra amount the organization adds to the gift card in addition to its purchase price.
|Price Paid||The price at which the gift card is purchased (including tax, if any).|
|Used Amount||Total amount redeemed using the gift card.|
The remaining amount available on the gift card after redemption.
Displays the gift card type - Service or Amount gift card.