The Balance as on date report provides the gift card balance at your center on the selected date. You can view the following details for active gift cards:
- Remaining balance on the gift card as on the selected date
- Purchase price, value, and balance
- Purchase and expiration date
- Type (Amount or Service)
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, navigate to Marketing.
- Select Gift Cards from the filter.
- Select the Balance as on date report from the list.
- The report opens in a new tab. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons.
|Date||By default, the report is set to the current date. To view the report for a different date, click the calendar icon, and select the required date.|
|Code||The gift card number.
The card number is typically a code associated with the gift card. The front desk or guest can use this code to redeem a gift card, check the balance, or view other gift card details such as the gift card expiry date, price and value on the card etc.
|Invoice No||Invoice number of the gift card purchase.
Click the invoice number to open the invoice details.
|Guest||The full name of the guest.
Click the guest's name to open the guest's profile.
|Receipt No||The receipt number of the redemption invoice.|
|Purchase Price||The price at which the gift card was purchased (excluding tax, if any).|
|Gift Card Value||Value of the gift card purchased.
Value is the extra amount the organization adds to the gift card in addition to its purchase price.
|Purchase Date||The date when the gift card was purchased.|
|Expiration Date||The date when the card expires.|
The remaining amount available on the gift card after redemption.
|Balance Price||The remaining amount available on the gift card price after redemption.
Note: If value is different from the price, then this column reflects the apportioned amount remaining on the price of the gift card.
If the gift card price is $100 and the value is $150, and if the guest has redeemed the card for $70, then the remaining balance on the card is $30 ($100-$70).
Displays the gift card type - Service or Amount gift card.